Product added to cart
Kershaw Leek Knife
3" Matte Black Drop Point Blade, Matte Black 410 Handle
Availability: In stock
Only 2 left
Kershaw Leek Details
- 3" Matte Black Drop Point Blade
- Matte Black 410 Stainless Steel Handle
Kershaw Leek Specifications
Everything the Classic Leek has, plus a DLC coating of Matte Black
If you prefer your knife in basic black, this one just might be your perfect EDC. To create this matte-black look, Kershaw engineers ionize metal and deposit it on both blade and handle as a microns-thin coating. This process results in a coating known as DLC, or Diamond-Like Carbon, which is hard and scratch resistant.
With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. For a partially serrated blade, choose the 1660CKTST Leek in basic black. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumb stud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocket clip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knife makers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocket clip (right tip-up, left tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, DLC coating
- Blade Length (in): 3
- Blade Length (cm): 7.5
- Closed Length (in): 4
- Closed Length (cm): 10.3
- Overall Length (in): 7
- Overall Length (cm): 17.9
- Weight (oz): 3
- Weight (g): 85
Write Your Own Review