Product added to cart
Gerber Propel Auto
3.5" Black Oxide Serrated Tanto Blade, Black G-10 Handle
Availability: In stock
Only 1 left
Durable, fast to deploy, and rugged. This knife is a one-hand opening workhorse with a 420HC tanto blade that can cut through anything; the black oxide coating and G-10 handle minimize slip to keep you safe in critical conditions.
- Black oxide coating adds corrosion resistance and low reflectivity
- Black G-10 handle provides sure grip and durability in slim package
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Automatic opening design delivers quick, one-handed blade deployment
- Plunge lock and safety switch fix the blade in place, open or closed
- Adjustable, three-position pocket clip for customizable stowage
|Gerber Propel Auto Automatic Opening Knife|
|Overall Length (in):||8.52|
|Blade Length (in):||3.5|
|Closed Length (in):||5|
|Lock Mechanism:||Plunge Lock|
|Made in USA|
An automatic knife needs to do many things well and a few things exceptionally – deploy consistently fast, be constructed to withstand daily abuse, and feel intuitively comfortable in hand. When Gerber set out to design the Propel, the process was peppered with critical feedback from military and law enforcement personnel – this wasn’t meant to be just another automatic knife.
The Propel was tasked with answering the needs of some of the most demanding, abusive, and unpredictable environments the world has to offer – it had to answer the questions that weren’t yet asked. Because lives depended on it working – every time. One might think that sounds like a tall order, and one would be right. Yet, it is fulfilled with durable materials, smart design, and an unrelenting focus on the end user. In the end, it provides the unshakable confidence that can only come from carrying a knife you truly believe in.
Write Your Own Review